Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday 2 April 2008

Sorry Riley!


Well, a much needed apology card - as my darling little (???? sorry large and lolopy ????) 7 month old GSD decided to jump all over a 5 month old GSD that we go training with. So embarressing - and totally MY fault... Poor little Riley cried so much - and Buddy - well - he just looked as perplexed as usual - giving me his 'what d'I do now?' look... I just wanted the ground to open and swallow us whole... I know, I know - it's what large and lolopy puppies do, but, I do feel suitable embarressed and terribly sorry as Riley is a lovely placid little thing...
I thought I'd attend my next training class with a card and lovely chewbone for Riley and apologise properly... We are sorry Riley.x.x.x.x.x.x.
(PS - I made this card with a kit from www.nitwitcollections.com - farleyfriends)

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I spotted this card over at the Nitwit gallery. I love it so much!