Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Making Things for Little People





I think this is my favourite crafting thing to do.... Making stuff for the little folks in my life... I would happily do this all day every day (ohhhh if only.x.) - I have painted up some mdf board for the Santa signs - I used Nitwits, Joyful Hearts for Caitlins little sign - it's a gorgeous kit and I defy you to resist it!...x.... I have also, with permission from Caitlin's wonderful Mummy pictured my first canvas attempt for her - I am not sure about this one - it's the first try so I may start over and tweek a bit... I remembered that I have a blue and white china plate that my dearest nan bought for me when I was born, it had a picture of a stork holding a baby and all my birth details are hidden in the painting... I still treasure it now.x.

0 comments: