Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday 4 April 2009

Lilypad - WONDERFUL BYOC for April

Hi - I have been lucky enough to play with some of Kate Hadfield's delightful artwork - I hope to be able ot spend lots more time playing with it all! For now, I needed something quick and easy for a birthday party today... This took minutes - Kate's done all the hardwork for me with her wonderful graphics, doodles and papers... Kate you are amazing!!! Her artwork is perfect for all those party needs and she covers so many different subjects with her work... There is something for everyone!
Here I used - Hippity Hoppity, New Growth Alpha and Painted Pretties papers. Thank you for making it so easy and quick to create a personalised birthday card Kate - you are an amazing designer - simply amazing! Better get off to the party now - 35 or so 5 year olds - I have my headache tablets ready in my handbag!!!

1 comments:

Kate Hadfield said...

Aaww you're too kind! Your card looks great, I hope the headache wasn't too bad!!