Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday 1 June 2009

Simply Cards and Papercrafts - Father's Day

Hi... Poor neglected blog... I wish I could be a super blogger, posting with hints and tips and 'have you seen this' and 'have you seen that'... But no, I am a poor excuse for a blogger... I must shake myself and be a better blogger... I must, I must, I must.... x.... Well, can I just say - I'll try, I'll try, I'll try....x... That'll do for now...
I do, however, have to post is a little 'toot' as I have recently submitted these cards for this issue (on sale now!) of SC & P... I feel so lucky to have been able to do this, and not least because I could use one of my most favourite digi designer's kits... I had wanted to use this for AGES!... Thank you Mary Fran for permission to use your kit - it was a pleasure to use - as are ALL your lovely digi graphics.x.

Thank you for looking.x.x.x.x.

4 comments:

Gini said...

Well blow me down with a feather! I bought this mag this morning (it's not one I normally buy) and really loved these cards and thought I would have a go at making the wallet one for my husband from our boys for Fathers day, and tonight I find my way here quite by chance and they are your cards!! They are all gorgeous, congratulations to you! What an example of serendipity at work...
I don't even like making men cards and was going to take my children to get shop bought Fathers day cards, but yours are just fabulous and inspired me!
Gini xx (who rambles on when excited)

Lyselia said...

Hi love your father's day card designs. Your talent is amazing, and inspirational, so much so that thetool belt I have created a cut file to use on my cricut, why hand cut when the machine takes less time! Ruth x

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing your idea I used Ruth's Design Studio template and made one for SCAL. Here is my finished tool belt: http://www.jenniferscrapshack.com/2009/06/fathers-day-tool-belt/

deifen said...

Jenni-I love your fantastic blog-your cards are amazing!I love your nitwit cards-I'm a big fan and have quite a few of their downloads.
Dei xx