Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday 29 August 2008

Happy Birthday To Suuuuuuuuuuzi

T'was my Sistaaaaahhhhh's Burpday on Wednesday.... She's now the grand old age of "Thirty Fi - cough cough".... sorry where was I?.... She is in a band called The Circus of Sound and they are fandabidoubledozie!!!... oh and I made her these coz she is super lovely!....

Circus of Sound - I wanna CD - pretty pleaseseseses!!!

I made the card above using Lorie Davison's Faerily Moonlit Kit (with everything in it!) and some Prima flowers, with some blue Prima lace trim. I cut out the dancing faerie with my Craft Robo - because I am severely scissor challenged and I find tracing the image on my pc easier (probably takes longer, but that's me!) I simply adore Lorie's art - she is amazing!

And this one with some of Kay Miller's papers in the background with Basic Grey papers for the small squares, which were cut on the Cuttlebug and American Crafts Chipboard letters added... Oh and a touch of Prima Crystals too bought from here (lovely shop in Upminster - with super lovely owner!)

I am chatting too much - sorry!



1 comments:

Soozi said...

Hiya Sis! Thankyou for my wonderful Birfday cards, they're fantastic.
Don't panic, i'll be delivering Circus of Sound cd's by hand TOMORROW!!!

I'm loving your page by the way, and your love hearts, and especially your tribute to Buddy.... you're right, he is gonna be 'One Cool Angel'!!

See ya real soon, Love ya xxxxx
Soozi. xxxxx