Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday 3 August 2008

Sad post....


I am sorry, but, I have to pay tribute to this guy... Because I loved him dearly - so - I am posting a sad post - but a tribute to a wonderful faithful friend... We lost our boy on Tuesday, very unexpectedly - following what should have been a routine op - he was 11 months and 2 weeks old... He passed away. In his short time with us he taught us so much and our children too... He will be missed. I know it's not something that is normally posted - but I wanted his picture here - because he's beautiful and I was so proud of him... He came top in his puppy class... He was part of a demo team for German Shepherd Dogs and he loved, loved, loved to work... This guy is gonna be one special angel I tell ya... One of the best - love you Buddy.x.

0 comments: